Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dynamints

I am sure most of you have had tic-tacs. I do not buy them anymore namely because I buy them and eat the whole container in about 3.64 seconds. The orange ones lower that average considerably, I think I down them in about 0.978 seconds. I do the same thing with Mentos and Jones Soda Carbonated Candy. Well courtesy of the internet I found out about these awesome things called Dynamints.



Wow SIX SECONDS, I can't wait that long I would have the whole packaged devoured by then. I am inventing a time machine there is so much stuff that I want to try from the past. I will speak about them in a future post. I am hungry now, I am going to go devour 8 boxes of different flavoured tic-tacs. By the way I am spelling flavoured like a Canadian, because I am ready for some hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment