Friday, November 5, 2010

Unoriginal.

I am pretty bland and so is this blog. I could sit here and whine about shit, but why fucking do that. You know what would be awesome right about now... a giant fucking see-through ball that I roll around in and destroy shit. I would be sure to only destroy inanimate objects that would not ruin people's lives. So I would find rich people's cars or something. Although the more I think about it, it sounds more complicated than I wanted this to be. I wish I was a teenager then I would go TP a house or something. More profound stuff coming to this blog in the future, actually that is unlikely.

I have good news for you, Everyone is a robot, except for you.

Random thoughts about my current world:
-St. Louis Blues = The St. Louis Halaks
Because he is the Halak-ness Monster...
TSN.ca Halak Stats
-The Kinect for Xbox is pretty badass, but I think it needs some tweaks or another generation to be perfect. Never the less it is a fun time.
-I could really go for a Surge and Bold BBQ Doritos unfortunately I do not have a time machine to take me back to 2001.
-Speaking of soda I think Vault is being discontinued, which brings an opening for Surge to return.
For those unaware I am a Save Surge Hall of Famer
-For those who were previously unaware you now know I am a huge dork, but I think you likely knew that.

I really want some Imo's Pizza, so I am going to try to eat some now. So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment